1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE HOLDER
www.torrebonavista.com a domain owned by TORRE BONA VISTA domiciled in Crta. de Cardona, 11 – 08241 Manresa (Barcelona) A-08052755, registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, T: XX.XXX, F: XXX, H: XX.XXX, Ins .: X and email address email@example.com.
2. DATA PROTECTION
TORRE BONA VISTA is responsible for the treatment of the personal data of the User and informs him that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of current regulations on data protection and in accordance with current regulations of the information society, so that the following treatment information is provided:
End of the treatment: maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations planned to carry out the treatment are:
- Submission of commercial advertising communications, provided that it has been previously authorized, by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enables commercial communications. These communications will be made by TORRE BONA VISTA and related to its products and services, or its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotion agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to personal data.
- Conduct statistical studies.
- Process orders, requests or any type of request that is made by the user through any of the contact forms that are made available to them.
- Forward the newsletter on the website.
- If you present your CV to our company electronically and / or through a web form, your data will be treated confidentially and with the exclusive purpose of processing your application. The data transmission will take place in an encrypted form. In case of any change in your data, please inform us in writing as soon as possible, in order to keep your data properly updated.
The data of the curriculum that are provided will be kept for a period of one year, after which TORRE BONA VISTA will proceed to its total destruction.
Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for this purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data. same.
Recipients of the data: Except legal obligation, TORRE BONA VISTA expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred in any case to third parties, and that whenever they make any kind of transfer of personal data, consent will be requested in advance. express, informed and unambiguous by the Users.
International Transfers: International data transfers are not made to third countries outside the European Union.
Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the control authority (www.agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
- You can revoke at any time the consent given to the receipt of commercial communications, sending your request to the email firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact information to exercise your rights:
- Mailing address: Crta. De Cardona, 11 – 08241 Manresa (Barcelona)
- Electronic address: email@example.com
Users, by marking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields, marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet your request, by the provider, being voluntary the inclusion of data in the remaining fields. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to TORRE BONA VISTA is truthful and is responsible for communicating any modification thereof.
All data requested through the website are mandatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimal service to the User. In case all the data are not provided, it is not guaranteed that the information and services provided will be completely adjusted to your needs.
3. SECURITY MEASURES
TORRE BONA VISTA is complying with current regulations on data protection, and states that the data is treated in a lawful, fair and transparent manner in relation to the interested party and adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which are treated.
TORRE BONA VISTA guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organizational policies to apply the security measures established by the current regulations on data protection, in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.
4. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The website, including but not limited to its programming, editing, compilation and other elements necessary for its operation, the designs, logos, text and / or graphics, are the property of TORRE BONA VISTA or, if applicable, It has a license or express authorization by the authors. All the contents of the website are duly protected by the rules of intellectual and industrial property, as well as registered in the corresponding public registers.
Regardless of the purpose for which they were intended, the total or partial reproduction, use, exploitation, distribution and marketing, requires in all cases prior written authorization by TORRE BONA VISTA. Any use not previously authorized is considered a serious breach of the intellectual or industrial property rights of the author.
The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside TORRE BONA VISTA and that may appear on the website, belong to their respective owners, who are themselves responsible for any possible controversy that may arise with respect to them.
To make any kind of observation regarding possible breaches of the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as on any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. EXEMPTION FROM RESPONSIBILITIES
TORRE BONA VISTA disclaims any liability arising from the information published on its website provided that this information has been manipulated or introduced by a third party.
From the website, it is possible that it is redirected to content from third-party websites. Given that TORRE BONA VISTA can not always control the contents introduced by third parties on their respective websites, it does not assume any responsibility with respect to said contents. In any case, proceed to the immediate withdrawal of any content that may contravene national or international legislation, morality or public order, proceeding to the immediate removal of the redirection to said website, bringing to the attention of the competent authorities the content in question.
TORRE BONA VISTA is not responsible for the information and content stored, by way of example, but not limited to forums, chats, blog generators, comments, social networks or any other means that allows third parties to publish content independently in the TORRE BONA VISTA website. However, and in compliance with the provisions of the current regulations of the Information Society, it is made available to all users, authorities and security forces, collaborating actively in the withdrawal or, where appropriate, blocking of all those contents that may affect or contravene national or international legislation, the rights of third parties or morality and public order. In the event that the user considers that there is any content on the website that could be susceptible to this classification, please notify the website administrator immediately.
This website has been reviewed and tested to work properly. In principle, the correct operation can be guaranteed 365 days a year, 24 hours a day. However, TORRE BONA VISTA does not rule out the possibility of certain programming errors, or that causes of force majeure, natural catastrophes, strikes or similar circumstances that make access to the website impossible.
The website’s servers can automatically detect the IP address and domain name used by the user. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet.
All this information is registered in a properly registered server activity file that allows the subsequent processing of the data in order to obtain only statistical measurements that allow knowing the number of page impressions, the number of visits made to web servers, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
6. NORMS OF THE BLOG BEHAVIOR
TORRE BONA VISTA thanks you for your interest in making use of our participation channels. The comments are a way of participation for all users of this medium.
If you want to participate in our blogs, you will have to accept these rules:
- User’s responsibility By participating in the web blogs you are solely responsible for the messages disseminated through them, guaranteeing TORRE BONA VISTA total indemnity against any claim that may arise for such concepts.
In the event that the messages contain material protected by intellectual or industrial property rights, the user guarantees that he is the owner or has the authorization of the owner to spread it in the Blogs.
And TORRE BONA VISTA is exempt from any claim by third parties that may arise for such concepts.
- The user must, before publishing a message, choose the appropriate blog. Those messages that do not conform to the theme of the blog may be eliminated. It is strictly forbidden to publish promotions and links of commercial offers, advertising, promotional material, chain letters or any direct or indirect promotional activity or any other type of comment that does not conform to the normal development of blog topics.
- The user must respect the other users. The user must be tolerant and respectful of the messages and opinions of other users. Any messages that may be considered harmful to the rights of third parties or that attempt against the peaceful development of blogs may be suppressed.
- TORRE BONA VISTA reserves the right to reproduce, modify, or disseminate the messages published on the web’s blogs in accordance with the appropriate terms and means, without corresponding any type of compensation to the user.
- TORRE BONA VISTA is not responsible for what is published in the web blogs, nor does it guarantee the veracity or accuracy of any information published in them. The responsibility for its content corresponds to the sender of the messages or information.
- TORRE BONA VISTA does not guarantee the availability or continuity of the blog service of the web, being able to modify it, suspend it or delete it from the web without previous notice, at any moment.
- In the event that a user may be affected by illegal actions, or detect a misuse of web blogs by other users, you may inform TORRE BONA VISTA, through the email email@example.com, indicating in the reference of the subject “moderation of blogs”, so that TORRE BONA VISTA can moderate or eliminate them.
- The user shall hold TORRE BONA VISTA harmless against any claim that may arise from the messages that the user has posted on the blogs or through any other conduct linked to or derived from the user’s use of the web’s blogs.
7. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION